PURPOSE OF THIS NOTICE
Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Billey Act (GLBA) generally prohibits any financial institution, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a non-affiliated third party unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information it collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with the GLBA, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of Old Republic National Title Insurance Company and Advantage Title Services, Inc.
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
· Information we receive from you such as on an application or other forms.
· Information about your transaction we secure from our files or from our affiliates or others.
· Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
· Information that we receive from others involved in your transaction, such as real estate agent or lender.
We may disclose any of the above information that we collect about our customers or former customers to our affiliates or to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
We may also disclose this information about our customers or former customers to the following types of non-affiliated companies that perform services on our behalf or with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
· Financial service providers such as companies engaged in banking, consumer finance, securities, and insurance.
· Non-financial companies such as envelope stuffers and other fulfillment service providers.
WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees and those who assist us, who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.